Senior Integration Specialist [rekrutacja online]
Location: Bydgoszcz / Warszawa
Come create the technology that helps the world act together.
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
You will join the RAN Business Unit and will enjoy our culture of innovation, openness, discipline, simplicity, accountability, and profit mindset.
Your future teams are developing Nokia 3GPP mainstream radio technology products and solutions including cross-technology responsibility (Multi Radio Access Technology).
Your unit’s main priorities are flawless execution of System programs including Network Management & Optimization and attached services.
What you will learn and contribute to
The ORAN and vRAN Center of Expertise, within MN Services GSD, is seeking Integration Specialists (multiple positions) to support the commissioning, integration, and testing activities for customer trials, PoCs, and projects, globally. The ORAN/vRAN Integration Specialist is a highly skilled professional who performs the full stack deployment of complex multi-product solutions on bare metal and cloud infrastructures.
Your skills and experience
- Engage in the commissioning, integration, and testing of ORAN and vRAN solutions for customer trials, PoCs, and projects
- Engage in the commissioning, integration, and testing of vRAN solutions on public cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure, and AWS
- Perform full stack commissioning activities, including server commissioning, switch configuration, cloud stack deployment, and VNF/CNF onboarding
- Prepare/configure artefacts for CNF deployment i.e., edit YAML files and prepare Helm Charts
- Perform integration and interoperability testing of baseband equipment (BBU and vCU/vDU) and radio units
- Ensure that the implemented solution is aligned with the HLD and LLD
- Work closely with Mobile Networks R&D team during development and testing of new ORAN/vRAN products/solutions to develop expert-level skills
- Conduct technical enablement sessions for MN Services teams (RBC LDO, GSD) on new ORAN/vRAN products/solutions
- Proactively identify opportunities for automating and/or digitizing any steps of the commissioning, integration, and testing workflows
- Support Project Managers in reviewing project schedule, issues, risks; articulate technical risks and provide tradeoffs and mitigation plans
- Constantly seek renewal of knowledge and self-training for latest/emerging telecom and cloud technologies
- Experience with commissioning of cloud solutions
- Experience with commissioning of Classical (non-virtualized) RAN solutions
- Experience with horizontal and vertical integration of cloud native network functions (CNFs) and/or virtualized network functions (VNFs)
- Strong troubleshooting skills on cloud-based platforms and solutions
- Strong knowledge of Openstack architecture, Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) Certifications are desirable
- Experience with YAML and Helm Charts
- Knowledge of O-RAN IOT Profiles
- Experience in deploying Nokia products/solutions such as AirScale RNC/BSC, AirScale System Module and/or Cloud Core is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of IP routing; SDN skills are desirable
- Strong understanding of 4G and 5G architectures, especially on RAN
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, ready to take end-to-end ownership of commissioning, integration, and testing activities and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must for this role
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.