Security Analyst to Threat Hunting MDR Team
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
For the position of Security Analyst in Threat Hunting MDR Team, we are looking for cyber security passionate. You will be a part of Security Operations Center (SOC) unit, acting as a single point of communication for all services related to information security. SOC is one of the teams of Atos Big Data and Security division. The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
What you will be responsible for:
- you will be working in a 1st line team responsible for detecting and identifying cyber threats using wide range of security solutions (SIEM, Vulnerability Scanners, Antivirus Software, Proxy, etc),
- detecting potential security incidents or anomalies,
- responding to security alerts generated by tooling,
- analyzing alerts to determine validity, priority and impact.
How do we work?
- 24/7 work mode - opportunity of remote work
- 6 days at work (2 mornings, 2 afternoons, 2 nights), 4 days off afterwards.
Then you should have:
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team’s skills so if you’re able to cover couple of these, then it means you are looking at the right job description:
- experience in SOC is needed
- knowledge of SecOps (types of attacks/threats),
- malware analysis (understanding of output from Virus Total, static and dynamic analysis of malware sample),
- general IT background (basic knowledge of networking protocols, OS, applications),
- understanding of Windows OS + common commands,
- in a plus: MISP knowledge
understanding of IT concepts,
- good analytical and interpersonal skills,
experience in one of the following fields would be a plus: Active Directory, Linux, SIEM Solutions, penetration tests, vulnerability management, Antivirus software, Proxy, incident response, forensics,
- English at least B2 level
What certificates / knowledge can help you to stand out?
- CompTIA Security+
- CCNA Cyber Ops
What do we offer?
- working in SECURITY most dynamically developing area of IT,
- great development opportunities including financing of world class trainings and certifications,
- every day there is a new fascinating case
- stable employment
- attractive salary
- participation in interesting projects
- working in an international environment
- contact with the latest IT technology
- training and development programs
- opportunity to study foreign languages
- unlimited access to e-learning
- private medical care (including dental care)
- additional life insurance
- subsidy for commuting
- Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport)
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.