Software Test Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
As Nokias growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
Looking for a new professional challenge? Would you like to develop your career in a dynamic, professional and passionate team of specialists?
You are invited to bring your experience, knowledge and talent in to this extraordinary team. By working in multinational and multicultural teams you will enrich your working experience by the diversity of locations, customers, nationalities and career development possibilities.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Developing & maintaining test documentation (test plans, test strategies)
- Integration/functional testing
- Lab reconfigurations and provisioning in OpenStack environment
- Problem troubleshooting & defect management
- Test automation & tools development
As part of our team, you will work with:
- Jenkins/Robot Framework/ansible
- SIP signaling
Your skills and experience
- Good analytical skills especially system robustness verification and validation
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline
- Knowledge about testing objectives and principles
- Linux environment knowledge
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed